This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This information relates to the processing of data obtained through the User’s activities on the site www.bfservizi.it and is valid in the event that the User supplies his/her data on the “newsletter” or “request an estimate” forms.
BF Servizi Srl (hereinafter also referred to as BFS) – Via A. Maserati 18 – 40128 Bologna (Italy)
Controller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties (Webees s.r.l. – a single-member company, BolognaFiere S.p.A., Diennea S.r.l. – MagNews platform), includes only generic data, specifically: name, surname, telephone number, business name, e-mail address, Cookies, and Usage Data. It should be noted that additional data entered by the User, including particular data, will be immediately removed by the Application if it is not necessary for the purposes of the processing.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application is mandatory. Should the User refuse to supply the data, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from supplying said Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared via this Application and warrants that he/she has the right to disclose or transmit it, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, and organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, other parties may have access to the Data whose activity is functional to the provision of the service requested by the User, in particular: the employees of BFS or BolognaFiere S.p.A. (administrative, sales and marketing personnel, and system administrators) duly authorized and appointed as processors/agents or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The User’s data will be processed for the provision of the services requested by him/her, in particular:
- for the purpose of sending the BFS newsletter pending the User’s request and legitimate interest to inform the User about its activities and services;
- for the purpose of responding to queries and requests sent, intending the request in this case as active consent;
- for the purpose of accepting online orders to fulfill the purchase agreement;
- for the purposes of promotional activities by sending invitations to participations and events organized by the BolognaFiere Group S.p.A.
- I accept
- I do not accept
- for the purposes of recruitment and search for partners for BFS activities within the group’s companies;
- I accept
- I do not accept
- for the purpose of interacting with social networks by viewing sponsored pages
- I accept
- I do not accept
- the company may proceed with automated processing, including profiling (“a set of data collection and processing activities for users of a service, in order to divide them into groups according to their behavior”) for promotional purposes, with express exclusion of decision-making, from which legal effects may arise for the interested party, based solely on automated processing.
- I accept
- I do not accept
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices or at the offices of the persons appointed as data controllers, the list of which may be requested by contacting the Data Controller
The data collected as shown above will be stored:
a) for the purposes referred to in article letter a) above for a period of no more than 3 years, without prejudice to the withdrawal of the consent referred to in point c) below, given the interest in maintaining the relationship with the customer;
b) for the purposes referred to in article letter c) above for a period of no more than 10 years starting from the date of issue of the last invoice.
c) With regard to the processing of data for purposes subject to active consent (letter b) or express consent, the data will be processed until receipt of a request for its removal, which may be stated by filling out the form “Exercise of the rights of the interested party” on the site www.bfservizi.it. In all cases of withdrawal of consent, the processing carried out before the withdrawal shall be deemed legitimate and the processing carried out on a legal basis other than consent shall remain unaffected.
Details relating to the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Interacting with external social networks and platforms
- Platform and hosting services
- Displaying content from external platforms
Further information relating to Personal Data
- OVH hosting
- Person in charge of processing the data
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Controller.
For additional protection, the User may exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User may contact the controller to find out what rights are applicable in his/her case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw his/her consent at any time. The User may revoke his/her consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously granted.
- object to the processing of his/her Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access his/her Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- restrict the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request that the processing of his/her Data be restricted. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than storage.
- obtain the elimination or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request that his/her Data be eliminated.
- receive his/her Data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used format that is readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the unhindered transfer to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on an agreement of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to file a complaint. The User can submit a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or to the court.
The aforementioned rights must be exercised by sending a written notice to the following address: email@example.com, and may be stated by filling out the form “Exercise of the rights of the interested party” on the site www.bfservizi.it.
Please note that the data controller will reply to the request within 30 days and, in the event that the request is accepted, the data controller will be responsible for notifying third party data controllers.
In the event the request is accepted, the controller also undertakes to provide for the removal of the Data from any archives, allowing remote verification by the user.
More information on processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or of the connected Services by the User.
The User states that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, or files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information relating to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is requested to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Please note that the Data Protection Officer of BF Servizi may be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org